My "heavily-edited photo because I hate pictures of myself" picture.
Who am I ?
I am mother to Mya, my radical 3 year old girl. She is absolutely the light of my life, however, I do have a theory...whoever coined the phrase "terrible twos" had a child who didn't make it to three.
Things that are awesome: nutella eaten out of the jar, reality tv (makes me feel better about myself), sarcastic toddlers, date nights, the mind, music of almost any sort, wine, and my family and friends.
Things that are not so awesome: Screaming toddlers, potty training, Myositis, Myalgia, alarm clocks, and P90X.
A little about myself:
- I am a stay-at-home mom.
- I married to a sergeant.
- I sometimes am prone to let the occasional expletive slip.
- I love to sing.
- I am currently attempting to potty train my 3 year old and it makes me want to claw out my eyes. **Update! She is very nearly fully potty-trained! We just have to master overnight!**
- I am terrified of when Mya's teenage years.
- Mom, that whole thing about karma? Yea, I get it now.
- I am easily entranced by Yo Gabba Gabba.